This inspirational tale encourages us to set goals, to make ones own decisions and also gives tips on how to stay motivated to succeed, inspite of challenges that we may face.
- Changes in life (and how to accept/face them).
- Life and how to embark on the journey of life with confidence, self-respect etc.
- How best to deal with hurdles that may befall us wile taking up new challenges.
Seuss' familiar pajama-clad character reminds us that all journeys face perils, whether from:
- Or worst of all from too much waiting.
The key to overcome them is to be up to the challenge.
The odyssey is vividly captured by him through the sketches. These evoke both good times—symbolically depicted by grinning purple elephants and floating golden castles and deep blue wells of confusion depict the things that may go bad in life. The message is straightforward and simple life is a 'Great Balancing Act,' but through it all 'There's fun to be done.
All this advice comes quoted in rhyme and with illustrations that are adorable and goofy at the same time—a trademark of all his books.
Points that can be jotted down as Mantra for SUCCESS
- Get-up and GO; move mountains!
- Unrivaled exuberance and charm will take you places.
- You may come along mountains in your path but ‘Mountains can be MOVED’ with perseverance.
- Life is over all paved with colorful checkerboard landscapes and we all need to encounter the muddy blue 'slumps,' and through dark, lonely alleys that pass through fear when low and alone to appreciate it.
Go ahead and explore the CHILD WITHIN…