Points to keep in mind while reading this fabulous book
- Lay great emphasis on reading thoroughly the books preface as it’s the key that will assist you in unlocking the gates to wining strategies and ultimately to your path to success.
- Jot down points that you feel are pertinent for self assessment as there are many an examples.
- The book is not for educating you (in literal sense); but is more of a guide that helps you understand your flaws and thus remove obstacles form your path to living a successful life.
Take the flaws that you come across about yourself in your stride; and don’t let them dishearten you.
- Identifying is the first positive step towards accepting and making positive change.
- Pursue the ‘Action-Plan’ with complete sincerity.The author has made the book interesting by quoting inspiring and motivating stories; these will help you understand how routine can be changed into an inspiring life.
On committing errors, winners say “I was wrong” while losers say “it wasn’t my fault”.
Every success story is also a story of great failure.
Your attitude contributes to your success.
So cultivate positive attitude in life; as positive people only think about winning and being the best.
Don’t ever quit. Integrity and wisdom are essential traits to honour our commitments.Learn from your mistakes; don’t repeat them.
There is no substitute for hard work.Individuals with high self-esteem will talk about ideas, would have unvarying self-worth, are optimistic, respect others and are always eager to learn.
Be like a Bumblebee…never limit yourself.
- Don’t ever limit yourself by adopting Crab mentality. Be open-minded.
Essentially the book is trying to illustrate how there are 2 different types of people:
Winners— are people who hate to lose.
Losers—are people who accept failures, sometimes without even trying.
The choice is ours; if being a winner is your mission/goal in life go ahead and read this book and make a positive change in your life.
Wishing all a successful life and hoping success follow you always…